YW’s Family Access (Visitation) Services provides safe, supported and supervised visitation and exchange services for families who are going through difficult times of transition. Most often in situations where custodial agreements, conflict and other safety issues are a concern, or maintaining contact between children and non-custodial parents can be challenging and stressful. This program helps facilitate visits and exchanges between children and non-custodial parents in a safe, supportive environment, helping foster healthy relationships during times of conflict. We provide:
- Supervised visits: We provide a safe environment — and qualified staff — that allows contact between a child and non-custodial parent.
- Monitored exchanges: We help facilitate safe and conflict-free transfer of children between non-custodial and custodial parents. Monitored exchanges allow visitation when parents are prohibited from having direct contact or have requested no contact.
This program is for:
- Family violence and/or the ongoing threat of family violence between custodial and non-custodial adults.
- Other family conflict and safety concerns.
- Custody and access issues.
- Court ordered requirements that visits with children be supervised or exchanges monitored and/or prohibited contact between parents.
- Voluntary agreement that supervised visitation or monitored exchange is in the best interest of the family.
“Thank you for what you guys do. This world needs more people like you in it. My children very much enjoy talking with you guys and it’s made it easier to see their father. Your time on Fridays is very much appreciated. Thank you again.”