Embarking on the postpartum journey is a transformative experience, yet it comes with its share of complexities. Studies reveal that nearly 75% of mothers encounter the “baby blues” phase. We are delighted to welcome Crystal, a distinguished expert from AHS, who specializes in postpartum care.
During the session, participants will:
- Explore postpartum adjustment and changes for the family.
- Review the continuum of Perinatal Mood Disorders during pregnancy and the postpartum period.
- Explore strategies and importance of self-care and making time for your health.
- Discuss how to communicate your needs and engage your support network.
- Learn about community resources for mental health care and parenting.
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain valuable insights into the art of thriving during postpartum.