March 18 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
One event on March 20, 2019 at 12:00 pm
One event on March 18, 2019 at 12:00 pm
When: Wednesdays, March 6 & 20, 2019/Monday, March 18, 2019
Age: 0 – 5 years
What is a parent Café? It is a chance to:
- Make new friends and share stories, ideas and experiences
- Learn new things
- Become a stronger parent and build a stronger relationship with your child
- Get out of the house and come enjoy a cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate.
Bring your lunch and together we will explore how relationships, play and everyday experiences positively impact a child’s development. Children welcome to attend.
- March 6: Building a Strong Foundation
- March 18: Serve & Return
- March 20: Supportive Environments
Please Note: This is a Drop-In Program, pre-registration is not required.
For more information, contact the YW Parent Link Centre at (403) 262-0497 or email email@example.com