May 10 @ 1:00 pm - 2:15 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Friday, repeating until June 14, 2019
TALK BUILDS BABIES’ BRAINS! PARENTS HAVE THE POWER!
When: Fridays, March 15 – June 14, 2019
Age: Parents & Children 0 – 32 months
Research shows that talking more with babies is one of the most critical elements in their early brain development. It works right from birth – even before the baby understands a single word! Most parents don’t know how much they’re talking with their babies. And almost all parents can do it more!
If your baby is 0-32 months old:
- You can make your baby’s brain stronger.
- You can make your baby’s brain ready for success in school.
- You can make a difference in your baby’s life!
With LENA Start classes you’ll get:
- Use of LENA System during the program
- Clear, entertaining lessons featuring videos and hands-on activities
- Childminding during classes
- Free “Shared Reading” books to take home
- Sharing with other parents of young children
- Class materials in Spanish & English
- Take-home parent materials
- Easy-to-use Talking Tips to build conversations with your child every day
*This program is offered in partnership with Calgary Reads!
Please Note: Registration is required for this YW Parent Link Centre Program
To register, contact the YW Parent Link Centre at (403) 262-0497 or email firstname.lastname@example.org