Community Parent and School Support (COMPASS)
In-home parenting education and support program for families with children up to age 12 who have been identified with behavioural, emotional and social challenges.
Referrals are made through a community referral source only. Participation is voluntary.
COMPASS services include:
- Regular in-home visits
- Strength-based goal setting
- Positive parenting strategies and support
- Behavioural strategies specific to your child’s needs
- Social and problem-solving skills
- Referrals to community services as needed
Information for Families:Click for list of referral agencies
Referral Information:Call: 403.264.3440
In 2015, YW served 204 children through the COMPASS program.